Welcome to this 3 finished level townhome in Stone River. Main level offers a very open floor plan and lots of natural light. Upon entering you will notice the beautiful updated flooring and the corner wood burning fireplace in the spacious living room. Dining and kitchen area has an island and a door to the upper level deck. Upper level offers 3 bedrooms with new flooring and 2 full baths. Lower level has a large rec room or could be used for a 4th bedroom, new full bath and plenty of storage in the utility/laundry room. You will have plenty of room on the two level deck to entertain or relax. Great location close to Stafford Hospital, Quantico, dining/shopping, commuter lots and I-95. Community has sidewalks/pool/tot lots/basketball court to keep you active.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,796 sq. ft
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout, Space For Rooms
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Club House, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price