A must-see. This Beautiful and meticulously maintained colonial boasts over 3400 square feet of living space including 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. Built in 2018, this spacious and bright floor plan features gleaming hardwood floors, 10-foot ceilings, large windows throughout, energy-efficient recessed lights as well as masterful craftsmanship are just a few items which separate 48 Doria Hills from the rest. This beautiful home also features a large gourmet kitchen with an abundance of 42 inch cabinet space, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, spacious pantry and a large island with bar seating. Completing the first floor is the beautiful and elegant family room featuring a spectacular gas fireplace, recessed lighting and an array of large windows. A dinette, and formal dining room. Follow the beautiful and elegant iron and hardwood staircase into the second floor. The upper level offers 3 spacious bedrooms and laundry room as well as the luxurious owners suite accompanied by the masterful owners bathroom. The owners suite features abundant space, his and hers walk in closets and incredible views of the unique colors featured by the trees following the ever-changing seasons. The owners bathroom suite is a complete and upgraded work of art, featuring beautiful tiled floors and walk in showers, double vanity and beautiful granite countertops as well as pristine soaking Tub. A true retreat, this well planned and designed basement features a fifth bedroom which is up to code, full bathroom and a walkout basement. Large walk in storage closet and utility room. Spacious, clean with high ceilings. Everything necessary necessary to create lasting memories. Nestled in the beautiful and private sought after community of Bells Valley, this spectacular home has everything youâve been searching for. Located just minutes from Quantico, VRE, endless shopping, highway access to I-95, Fredericksburg and more. Can close As Soon as possible
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,495 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price