Traditional country style Colonial in North Stafford! Enjoy the wooded cul-de-sac lot on your front large front porch or covered and screened-in massive rear deck! An entertainers dream! Tons of mature trees. Wide open kitchen with tons of table space and bay window looking out into the trees. Separate formal dining and living boasts chair rails and molding! The large family room with exposed beams and huge, brick wood burning fireplace spills out onto that covered deck, excellent for weekend or weekday grilling in all weather conditions! Big bedrooms! New Paint and carpet. Roof and siding 2018. Huge basement with wood floors, bedroom, windows, and wood burning stove! Plenty of storage space. Easy commute to Quantico, short drive to I-95 and the commuter lots. New roof with 50 year architectural shingles in 2018. New HVAC 2019. New siding 2018. Easy access to all shopping and dining in North Stafford. Make this your next home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,726 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price