Enjoy living in this grand 6 bedroom, 5 bath home on quiet cul-de-sac in Stafford. Waterfall staircase greets you in this spacious two story foyer open to the home office and formal dining room. Generous light filled family room opens to a bright gourmet kitchen with sliding door to a spacious deck. Cathedral ceiling in primary bedroom, en suite with tiled shower and separate soaking tub, two vanities and his and hers walk in closets. 3 additional bedrooms on upper level. Main level bedroom with full bath access. Lower level boasts a great room with wet bar, bedroom with full bath, bonus room and a workshop. Lower level opens to stamped concrete patio to fully fenced back yard. Enjoy the willow trees. Recent owner upgrades include new garage door opener system - opens quietly, new main level windows, highest quality waterproofed carpet installed year ago, water heater 3 yrs old, basement wet bar and refrigerator 2 yrs old, sump pump 4 years old. Home prewired with whole house generator hook-up.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
Concrete, Frame, Mason, Vinyl Siding, Other Constr
4,106 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St Georges Estates
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Workshop
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame, Other, Concrete
- Patio, Deck, Porch
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Rear Yard, No Thru Street, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price